Saturday, January 9, 2010

Short and Sweet




We do not have a mall here in Brookings but we do have Fred Meyers. I wonder if I could talk them into putting in a slide like this. Just think of the fun everyone would have. The powers that be are getting ready to build a new medical facility, small, but so needed. I was looking around for some news that you might find of interest, but hearing about my chills isn't going to do it. I think it is a flu, but so far nothing has developed...a headache hovers and stalks me. As Katrina the Great I usually get a cold or a flu and it doesn't hang on long but this one has been very strange to say the least, zaps all the energy. . . maybe that is what daughter Christine was talking about when she spent a week in bed during the Christmas holiday. Anyway it is about to spoil a birthday celebration for Dee and I will have to forgo the dinner out and the festivities. I can't go play a few pennies, I can't clean house . . . now isn't that a shame!!! I am off to sit in my chair wrapped in my blanket and sipping my tea playing lady of the manor as I watch the latest movies . . . too bad I don't have a few folks around so I could snap my fingers and ask for a Tid- bit or too, maybe I'll order one of those little bells and invite someone in who already has had the flu. I don't like being sick! I don't like it at all.
So get yourself out in the fresh air, bundle up, eat well, drink lots of fluids, stay away from sickies like me and enjoy your day. Just stay well and take good care of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment