Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bad Start . . . Good Ending





I made it. I have been futzing around with this blog for a half an hour trying to put the picture of the sheep on so I could show you what a communication company in Germany does with old telephone cords . . . yep, the sheep are all made from telephone cords and displayed in their showroom. Clever.



Meanwhile I put the cartoons on. They came in yesterday with a reminder that our favorite characters have grown older. Time does not stand still even for our imaginary friends. I think we ladies are all smiles knowing Barbie has caught up with the rest of us. A commercial unfair image to hold up as a 'norm', especially to those of us who are 'heavenly'endowed. I can see a grin or two as the men look at Superman, yes, he too has caught up with reality. Cartoons, don't you love them?
Oh to be computer literate and be able to communicate well. I had a bad start with the pictures as they were duplicates, well ---- when I chose them I thought they were different. Trying to take them off is not in my in my repitoire so there has been several deletes today. But like all good things I have a happy ending and I did get one picture on and the cartoons which I hope will make you laugh out loud.
Make today a good one even if it is stormy. If you need a good paperback to read, pick up "Sails" by Patterson, good rainy day read.


No comments:

Post a Comment