Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Seconds











These are the pictures I took at Sporthaven beach when the storm started to move in yesterday. It will give you an idea of how the ocean reacts to the aftermath of a storm on the other side of our world and finally reaches our shores. We are dull and gray today but no rain, although we may get a bit more. I'm for that as my flowers and bushes are already holding up their stocks and stems as though they were blessed from the heavens . . . come to think of it, they were.
The big bear standing in front of our only theater is one of many. They are all around town and on the main street so there is no way to stop to take pictures of the others until we go for a walk around town. We found a quick parking spot yesterday so I handed daughter Pat my camera and she took this one so I could give you an idea of the talent we have in town. Some of the bears are outstanding in color and design. I hope I get around town to take more pictures before they are gone.
Two blogs in one day may be the straw that broke the camels back, or the ink that spilled. . . I'm going, I'm going.

No comments:

Post a Comment