Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Good Morning, It's after five a.m. and I am awake, or at least have one eye open. I have no idea who took the picture of the dancers but it reminded me of the jitter-bug and my dancing days. Ah, the beat of some great music to set your feet going and your heart pumping. It really was good for you.
Maxine is at it again. With tongue in cheek she has been nominated to run for President; I might even vote for her creator who seems to have a way with words.
Remember the 'snake oil' characters that lived in the good old Westerns, portrayed with having the miracle cures. Our cartoonists are beginning to loosen up and give us fair warning of some of the thoughts our illustrious 'leaders' are leaving in the medical bill. If I had Maxine's gift of gab I would tell them off and let them know that it was me paying my monthly insurance payments for over sixty years and coverage should be there for me when I have need of it. Now if they want to work on getting to all that crap and corruption that is ongoing in the system, there wouldn't be any need to cut back medicare. The pharmaceuticals have led the doctors down a merry path of tests, pills, and more, much to the detriment of patients seeking a miracle cure. The only way to get a cure, as far as I am concerned, is to get down on your knees and offer up a few words where they will do the most good.
So, what do I know? Nothing, really! I hope you keep in mind today that you are in control of your own body. If you feed your body and mind with the best of food and thought, you can only be healthy and happy . . . so have a good breakfast, take a walk out in the fresh air, smile at everyone you meet and you will be the healthiest happiest person around. I'm off to have my coffee . . . um . . . is coffee good for the body? YES!!! Aah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment