Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hello!!!







So many times pictures come through about the animals in our world. I received these yesterday and they made me think animal nature is akin to human nature and it shows in these pictures. At first it looked like the huge bear was going to go after the dogs and eat them alive, but as you can see he, or she, turned out to be a teddy bear looking for a friend . . . and found one.
A good case of 'you can't tell a book by its cover'. Even the snarling dog didn't change the expression on the Bear's face. It has soft eyes, loving eyes, the window of the soul. We often meet people in life who go around with an unsmiling face and we judge them to be hands off people until we think a bit and work our charm and make them smile. Sometimes they become our best friends. I love those folks with the air of daring . . . you know, 'I dare you to be friends with me', and find that they are worth every effort to open their eyes and hearts. I've had several in my life who finally got around to loving me and it was not easy but it was well worth the effort to turn them into teddy bears.
I hope you have a teddy bear or two in your lives. I hope you work hard and changing a curmudgeon into a prince charming and a harridan into the witch of the east with soft eyes and a loving heart. Make today a good one and be sure to give someone a hug . . . he or she may need it.
Note: I have no idea who took the pictures to give them credit, but the photographer knew his or her business and did a great job capturing this magnificent creature along with those huskies who are so beautiful in their own right.

No comments:

Post a Comment