Monday, December 14, 2009

Rose Colored Glasses



Here it is Monday morning, the start of a new week and I wonder what is in store for me. I have an appointment with the eye doctor and my regular doctor for a check up. I would gladly give up both and go play pennies.
I was thinking about 'rose colored glasses' which we all wear at times. I had a marvelous sister-in-law who would have been the poster gal for rose colored glasses. She never saw anything wrong with any member of her family, as far as she was concerned we were all perfect. She lived to be ninety-two and never changed her mind.
We could all use a rose colored glass person in our lives to remind us that there are many moments to cherish in spite of what goes on all around us. We can't solve all the problems of the world but we can add a little life and spirit to those we love, starting in our own home. Sharing thoughts, words and deeds, so simple and so good for each of us.
Today is a good day to start wearing rose colored glasses. Put a pair on and I am betting you will find lots of love and laughter in your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment